On August 23 and 24, we are opening the doors of our 11 Kingsey Falls plants and business offices, so that you can discover the world of Cascades. Are you curious about how we manufacture our products? Visit our units and learn more about the basics of recycling, paper manufacturing, plastic, and more, by discussing it with Cascaders themselves. Come and feel the rhythm of the machines in an experience designed especially for the Company’s 50th anniversary!
Date: August 23 and 24
Opening hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Kingsey Falls
We’ve thought of everything to make your visit to Kingsey Falls most enjoyable:
- Two routes through town
- A shuttle service to transport you to the different locations
There’s more than just plants!
Take the opportunity to visit Parc Marie-Victorin, which is offering a 50% discount off the admission fee for the weekend.
– The GENERATIONS exhibition by Boréalis, at the Salle municipale
– The Support papier exhibition from the Collection Loto-Québec, in the Ateliers Marie-Victor
– The Lemaire & Brothers general store is offering local products and candies, and an antiques collection
– The Builders’ footbridge, which spans the Nicolet River
– Parc Bernard Lemaire: Halloween in August!
– Water games at the municipal park
– The Théâtre des Grands Chênes is presenting the play À vos souhait$, on Saturday, August 23, at 8:30 p.m.
Even the Cascaderie will be open on Saturday! Purchase your 50th anniversary promotional items!
So, this is an invitation! Come one, come all!